How can you teach using iPhone apps? When it comes to teaching, there are a lot of different methods that can be used in order to help students learn. One method that has become increasingly popular is using iPhone apps. There are a ton of different iPhone apps that can be used for teaching, and in this blog post, we will be discussing some of the best ones.
The Best iPhone Apps for Teaching
One great iPhone app for teaching is called Classroom Spy. This app allows you to monitor what students are doing on their iPhones while they are in class. You can see what apps they are using and what websites they are visiting. This is a great way to make sure that students are staying on task and not wasting time on their phones.
The Best iPhone Apps for Teaching Reading
If you’re looking for ways to help a child learn to read, you may be wondering if there are any good iPhone apps for teaching reading. While there are many apps out there that claim to help with reading, not all of them are created equal. That’s why we’ve done the research for you and compiled a list of the best iPhone apps for teaching reading.
One of our top picks is iReadWrite. This app is designed to help children with dyslexia or other reading difficulties. It includes features such as a customizable reading environment, a read-aloud function, and a dictionary.
Another great option is Kindergarten and Toddler Games. This app is designed to help kids aged 3-5 prepare for success in preschool and kindergarten.
The Best iPhone Apps for Teaching Math
There are a ton of great iPhone apps out there for teaching math. Here are just a few of our favorites.
- SplashLearn: This app is great for helping kids learn their basic math facts. It features a variety of games and activities that make learning fun.
- Monster Math: This app is perfect for helping kids understand concepts like fractions and decimals. It uses animations and games to make the learning process interactive and fun.
- DragonBox Algebra: This app is perfect for older kids who are starting to learn algebra. It uses a variety of games to help kids understand the concepts.
- Mathmateer: This app is great for helping kids practice their math skills while completing missions.
The Best iPhone Apps for Teaching Science
There are many great iPhone apps that can be used to teach science. Here are some of the best ones:
- Science360: This app provides users with access to high-quality scientific images and videos. It is a great resource for teachers who want to use multimedia in their science lessons.
- Arduino Science Journal: This app allows users to record and track data from experiments. It is a great tool for teachers who want their students to be engaged in the scientific process.
- iBrainstorm: This app is a great tool for brainstorming science project ideas. It is perfect for teachers who want to encourage their students to be creative and think outside the box.
- Science Dictionary: This app gives students free access to over 100,000 scientific terms from multiple authoritative scientific fields.
The Best iPhone Apps for Teaching History
If you want to get your students engaged in learning history, there are some great iPhone apps that can help. Here are the best iPhone apps for teaching history:
- iCivics – This app is a great way to get students engaged in civics and government. It has games and activities that teach about the branches of government, how laws are made, and more.
- History: Maps of the World – This app is a great way to help students visualize history. It has maps of different time periods and regions, so students can see how the world has changed over time.
- History, Happenings in Historic Order – This app shows the most historical events, so students can see how they are interconnected.
Teach using iPhone apps by first deciding what you want to teach, then finding or creating an app that will help you teach it. Make sure to test the app out on your students to make sure they understand it and can use it effectively. Be prepared to answer questions and give help when needed. Finally, keep using the app yourself to stay sharp on the material.
Takeaway: You can use iPhone apps to teach a variety of subjects. With the right app, you can make learning fun and engaging for your students.